BBQ Grilling Safety Tips
It happens every year.
The weather gets warmer, more people use outdoor grills. Incidents of grill caused fires go up. Here are 9 Grill Safety Tips to keep in mind.
1. Grill outside and away from any structure.
2. Make sure your grill is stable.
3. Keep your grill clean.
4. Check for propane leaks on your gas grill.
5. If the flame goes out, wait to re-light.
6. Take care, of items around the grill.
7. Be careful with charcoal starter fluid.
8. Wear the right clothing.
9. Be ready to put out a fire.
Be safe this summer.