Kids Fire Safety
From a hot cup of coffee to boiling water on the stove, burns are a huge hazard in every home specially with little kids around. Burns are the most (hot water and liquids) are the most common accidents related to kids. Here are a few ways to help avoid burn related accidents.
- Always use the back burner on your stove when possible.
- Keep an emergency aid kit close at hand in your home.
- Install a fire extinguisher in your kitchen.
- Keep matches, lighters, candles and chemicals put away out of reach.
- Put child safety plugs in your outlets.
For more information on Kids Fire Safety check out these sites:
Your child's safety is important to us here at SERVPRO. In the event of a fire or smoke damage keep in mind SERVPRO of Hacienda Heights/Rowland Heights is here to help, Give us a call at (626) 964-7700