If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (626) 964-7700

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Residential Fire Caused by Space Heater

1/28/2014 (Permalink)

SERVPRO of Walnut / Hacienda Heights & Rowland Heights responded to a residential fire loss on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 in Rosemead, CA. The fire had started on Monday, January 20th at approximately at 9:00 pm and ignited from a small and simple space heater that was left unattended for a short period of time. Before the occupants knew it, the entire den was in flames and spreading rapidly. Luckily the L.A. County Fire Department arrived soon enough to put out the fire.  

SERVPRO of Walnut / Hacienda Heights & Rowland Heights is currently working hard to restore this property so that the family can move back in as soon as possible. Check back in a few weeks for the before and after photos.

SERVPRO of Walnut

SERVPRO of Hacienda Heights & Rowland Heights


Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook: 


Other News

View Recent Posts